- Bundle Includes: Sand Filter Pump with Timer & Deluxe Pool Kit (Color May Vary) (2 Pack)
- Intex 2100 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump | 26645EG
- Simple to use and easy to operate sand filter pump that will outperform your standard cartridge filters
- 6-function control makes maintenance easy, giving options to backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain, filter, and close the system
- Strainer basket included on pump prolongs the life of the sand and is easy to clean
Details: Bundle Includes: Sand Filter Pump with Timer & Deluxe Pool Kit (Color May Vary) (2 Pack) The Intex 2100 GPH Above Ground Pool Sand Filter Pump w/ Auto Timer provides cool, refreshing, clear water, and less hassle every swim season. If you are tired of buying and replacing pool filter cartridges, this filter is the one for you. With virtually no maintenance, your sand pump only needs replacement every five years. This sand pump features a powerful motor, 6-function control, and a built-in automatic timer. It meets the UL standards and is an excellent upgrade to the filter cartridge system on your Intex Above Ground Swimming Pool. This filter works with pools that are easy set with a metal frame, and ultra frame, up to 12,800 gallons. Simple to use and easy to operate, this Intex sand filter will outperform your standard cartridge filters and keep your pool crystal clear. Including several great tools, the Intex Deluxe Maintenance Kit keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Using your existing filter pump, the included vacuum sucks debris from the pool floor. The deluxe skimmer collects floating debris while the leaf rake is great for skimming anything that is missed. Easily brush algae and grime from pool walls with the wall brush and telescoping pole. A clean pool is a safe pool! Note: Color may vary between light blue and dark blue.
Package Dimensions: 23.5 x 22.9 x 15.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.