Brand: S.R. Smith
- Stress Less finish eliminates rusting and corrosion. Perfect for salt pools
- Unique surface stays cool to the touch in extreme temperatures
- Wet Traction grip increases when wet, eliminating slippery rails
- Matching escutcheons included. For new construction, 2 bronze anchors (AS-100B) are required and are not included
- Salt friendly and easy to clean!
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Product Description SealedSteel swimming pool handrails are the number one choice for use in salt chlorinator pools. SealedSteel Rails are completely encapsulated in a protective coating that virtually eliminates corrosion, stays cool to the touch in extreme temperatures. From the Manufacturer S.R.Smith's new DMS series sealed steel handrails combine the strength of traditional stainless steel with the beauty and comfort of our patent-pending Stress Less finish that eliminates unsightly rusting and corrosion issues. The Stress Less finish also stays cool to the touch, even in the most extreme temperatures. Our unique Wet Traction surface reduces safety issues associated with slippery rails, by increasing in traction when wet. This durable handrail is corrosion resistant making it perfect for salt chlorination pools. Under the sealed steel vinyl finish is our high quality 1.90-Inch outer diameter 304 stainless steel - giving it maximum strength. Matching escutcheons included. Anchors not included.
Package Dimensions: 59.0 x 39.0 x 2.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.