Brand: S.R. Smith
- 4" Deep, Bronze anchor for use with pool and spa ladders and rails
- Includes Bronze Wedge, washer, bolt, and 1/4-20 UNC grounding bolt
- Package contains one (1) Bronze anchor
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL - Better for salt water pools. Search AS-100B-SS on
- Install in concrete only - see expanded content below for full description of applications and features
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Product Description 4" Deep Bronze Wedge anchor that accommodates 1 90" Od (outer diameter) tubing. We recommend as-100ss (stainless steel wedge anchor) for use with salt water pools as it resists corrosion better than Bronze. From the Manufacturer S.R. Smith's 4-Inch deep cast bronze anchor socket assembly provides a suitable mounting point for most residential and many moderate to heavy duty commercial rail and ladder products that use 1.90-Inch outer diameter tubing. The anchor is tapped for and is provided with a 1/4-20 UNC brass ground screw for bonding. Fixtures are secured in The anchor by means of a wedge assembly consisting of a cast bronze wedge tapped for a 5/16-Inch 1.25-Inch long bolt and washer.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.1 x 2.1 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.