- Smaller tool - 25% smaller and 10% lighter than the previous Ridgid compact inline tools
- Better weight balance - 1 lb lighter than it's predecessor, with a better balance of weight, the tool will feel lighter than that
- Multiple size & system - Ridgid has the only compact press tool that can go up to 1-1/4" (32mm) on copper and stainless steel; up to 1-1/2" (40mm) on PEX tubing; and up to 3/4" (20mm) iron pipe
- Bluetooth connectivity - manage important information like cycle Count and battery life through your phone
- New 12V Lithium-Ion battery - over 140 crimps per charge
Details: The RP 241 is the latest tool in the RIDGID Compact Press Tool family. 25% smaller and 10% lighter than its predecessor, this lightweight, low profile design, is ergonomically designed to help you easily work overhead and in tight spaces. The RP 241 is the latest tool in the RIDGID Compact Press Tool family. 25% smaller and 10% lighter than its predecessor, this lightweight, low profile design, is ergonomically designed to help you easily work overhead and in tight spaces. Capacity-½" – 11 /4" (Cu & SS); ½" – 1½" (PEX); ½" – ¾"(Steel) • Power-12V Advanced Lithium 2.5 Battery • Weight-4.8 lbs (Tool Only) 5.2 lbs (Tool w/Battery) 7.4 lbs (Tool w/Battery & ½" Cu Jaw) • Length-RP 241: 15.8" • Height-RP 241: 4.25" • Crimp Cycle Time-~5 seconds • Lighting-Large LED-light for no or low-light environments • Charge-140+ crimps per charge • Model Design-RP 241: Inline design to help access all the tight spaces • Service Cycle Interval...........32,000 Introducing RIDGID Link , a new mobile platform that interfaces with RIDGID tools equipped with Bluetooth technology. Registration is quick and easy and the app provides valuable real-time data on your phone or tablet. Sign up today to start working faster…and smarter..
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 13.6 x 7.2 inches
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Part Number: 57388
model number: 57388
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.