- Model: Easy Set MPN: 28131EH + QLC-42001 Type: Inflatable, Features Easy Set Pools are great for adults and kids alike! Water capacity: 1,485 gallons (5,621 L) at 80% full Included 530 GPH filtration pump comes with a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) safety plug feature. Pump compatible with Type A filter cartridges Pump Voltage: 110 120v SUPER TOUGH 30 gauge sidewalls are made with 3 separate layers of material forstrength & durability
- No sand required to support walls on level surface Drain conveniently with a drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away from the pool area as desired. No tools required, instructional DVD included for fast and easy setup Easy Set pools are much simpler to disassemble than any rigid steel walled pool. Sg your Easy Set Pool during the off season is a breeze and will extend your pool's life for many years.
- Weight: 34.8 lbs Shipping Dimensions: 15.4 x 10.8 x 27.5 inches Part #: 28131EH, Qualco 5,000-Gallon or Smaller Pool Start-Up Maintenance Kit Get your pool ready for the swim season with this start-up maintenance kit Treats 5,000-gallon or smaller pools Includes 8 ounces of mini slow-dissolving 1-inch chlorinating tablets, 1 pound of Shock X-Tra, 1 pound of AlkaPlus pH Plus Powder, and 10 chlorine test strips
- May also be used for routine maintenance during the season Use products in conjunction to treat up to 5,000 gallons of water Product type: Pool chemicals Pool compatibility: 5,000-gallon or smaller pools What's included: 8 ounces of mini slow-dissolving 1-inch chlorinating tablets, 1 pound of Shock X-Tra, 1 pound of AlkaPlus pH Plus Powder, and 10 chlorine test strips Part number: QLC-42001
- SUPER TOUGH Plastic is unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water & highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight, 12' x 30" Easy Set Inflatable Swimming Pool, Filter & Pump, Item Specifics Brand Country/Region of Manufacture Unknown Model Easy Set MPN 28131EH + QLC-42001 Type Inflatable
Part Number: part_number
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.