Brand: RH Adhesives
- Bonds in Tough Conditions – You can apply our clear vinyl adhesive in temperatures ranging from minus-30 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as underwater, and it will stay malleable
- Sturdy and Flexible – Our highly regarded HH-66 vinyl cement sets the industry standard for vinyl material repair, maintenance and manufacture
- Repair Multiple Types of Vinyl – Use HH-66 cement for sealing stitched seams, applying decals, applying patches, and adhering moldings, and it works well with aluminum, copper, fabric, fiberglass composite, nitrile foam, nitrile rubber, PVC vinyl, steel, urethane, vinyl film, vinyl foam, vinyl laminate, vinyl-coated materials and wood
- Brushes on Smoothly – Use the included brush or a roller to apply the adhesive to the vinyl fabric or to the hard plastic, and it will go on smoothly
- Trusted Bonding Formula – We have been making our vinyl cement formulas since 1949 in the United States, giving customers reliable results
Details: HH-66 PVC Vinyl Cement with Brush 16 Ounce by HH-66 PVC Vinyl Cement (1)
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.