Brand: Eaton Cutler-Hammer
- Eaton offers a completely encased and compact design to protect the contactor from dust and other environmental elements
- 3-pole frame for attaching auxiliary contacts
- Screw/Pressure Plate and Quick Connect Terminals (side-by-side)
- Eaton / Cutler Hammer contactors used in applications, other than HVAC, such as elevators, pools, food processing, pumps/compressors, lighting, hoists and cranes, battery chargers, printing presses, vending machines, and agriculture
- UL Recognized, CSA certified, ARI 780 790 Standard, CE marked, RoHS Complaint
Details: Eaton / Cutler Hammer Premium Contactors Definite purpose contactors are electrically activated switches designed for application-specific use (i.e., HVAC, compressors, etc) to provide compact load control that can handle diverse switching needs. These reliable control components are available up to 120 amp capacity and in 1- or 3-phase configurations at coil voltages from 24 to 240 VAC. Features: EATON / CUTLER HAMMER CONTACTOR Amperage (FLA): 30A @ 600V Resistive (RES): 40A @ 600V Coil Voltage: 120V Poles: 3 Three-pole frame for attaching auxiliaries Screw/Pressure Plate and Quick Connect Terminals (side-by-side) Additional Applications: Eaton Contactors can be used in applications such as elevators, pools, food processing, pumps/compressors, lighting, hoists and cranes, battery chargers, printing presses, vending machines, and agriculture. Replaces: Siemens / Furnas 42BF35AFBBT GE CR453AC3AAA Square D 8910DPA33V02 Allen Bradley 400-DP30ND3 Tyco 3100Y30T9999 Grainger 49C082 Can't Find the Item You Are Looking For , Contact Airstar Supply for Assistance with Your Request Note : Images are for illustration only. Actual item may vary.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.