Brand: REGAL BELOIT AMERICA INC
- Total Horsepower: 3/4 min to 2.7 max | RPM: 600-3450 | Volts: 230 | Full Load Amps: 0.5-10.5
- Service Factor: 1.0 | Frame Size: 48Y | Energy Savings: 80% | Model # ECM27SQU
- Features: Integrated Timer Interface, On-and-Off Board Mountable Interface (kit required for off-board sold separate), Timer Mode, Manual Mode, Freeze Protection, Auxiliary Load Capacity, Configurable Prime Settings and Noise Reduction Design.
- More Features: Adjustable Contrast, Power Factor Correction, Factory Reset, Battery Backup-Program Saver, LCD Display with Backlight, Ball Bearing, Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC), Single Phase, 303 Stainless Steel Shaft, Class F Insulation, 50 degrees Celsius Ambient, and UV & Rain-Proof Enclosure.
- Warranty Period: VGreen motors are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 18 months from date of installation or 24 months from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Versatility and performance best describe A. O. Smith's new V-GreenÂ® variable speed pump motor with integrated timer. Capable of delivering superior energy savings of over 80% versus a standard single-speed motor, V-Green motors are well suited for pump applications ranging from 3/4 - 2.7 total horsepower (THP). Spurred by consumer interest in energy-saving products and government-mandated efficiency standards, the innovative V-Green variable speed ECM offers premium efficiency boosted by such features as Power Factor Correction, which raises overall efficiency while reducing input amps! The state-of-art user interface ensures programming ease and flexibility, with on-screen navigation, ergonomic selector switch, and pre-set programs for out-of-the-box operation. A. O. Smith's V-Green is Title 20 compliant and with three user-defined variable speeds is a superb choice for reducing energy consumption, for lowering overall pool ownership costs, and for satisfying regulatory requirements. California's Title 20 legislation states that pumps > 1HP (total) must be 2-speed or variable speed, and must have a control to default to low speed (i.e. timer) Features Integrated Timer Interface On- and Off-Board Mountable Interface Timer Mode Manual Mode Freeze Protection Auxiliary Load Capacity Configurable Prime Settings Noise Reduction Design Adjustable Contrast Power Factor Correction Factory Reset Battery Backup - Program Saver LCD Display with Backlight Single Phase 303 Stainless Steel Shaft 50˚C Ambient UV and Rain-Proof Enclosure
Package Dimensions: 18.3 x 14.2 x 11.4 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.