Brand: REGAL BELOIT AMERICA INC
- Total Horsepower: 1/2 min to 1.65 max | RPM: 600-3450 | Volts: 208-230 | Max Amps: 10.5-10.0
- Service Factor: 1.0 | Frame Size: 48Y | Energy Savings: 80% | Model # EPA16SQ
- Features: Integrated User Interface, Timer Mode, Manual Mode, Freeze Protection, Noise Reduction Design, Factory Default Settings Reset, Ball Bearing and Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC)
- More Features: Single Phase, Schedule Advance, ECM Design, Program Memory Back-Up, 303 Stainless Steel Shaft, Class F Insulation, 50 degrees Celsius Ambient, UV & Rain-Proof Enclosure, Keypad Lockout and Digital Inputs for Third Party Automation.
- Warranty Period: VGreen motors are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of installation or 24 months from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first.
Details: An integrated user interface that allows for easier installation and operation of a variable speed motor. The all-in-one design reduces installation time and expense with no additional wiring required. The VGreen motor can replace any single speed motor without replacing the pump, turning any pool into a high-efficiency system that is better for the environment and lowers the cost of pool ownership. The amount of power required to move the water through the pipes drops much more quickly than the speed. While it may take one horsepower to move the water through the pipes on high speed, it only takes 1/8 horsepower to move one half as much water through those same pipes on low speed. Even when run on low speed twice as long to pump the same amount of water as on high speed, the lower horsepower results in significant energy savings.
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 12.2 x 10.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.