Color: Monument Gray
- Abrasion and chemical-resistant, High gloss, tile-like finish
- Protects previously painted epoxy or unpainted surfaces. Excellent choice for waterpark facilities, including slides
- Great for Koi ponds, hot tubs, spas and fountains.
- Two-coat system, Self-priming,
- Up to 450 sq. ft./gallon on recoats
Details: EP Epoxy cures to a hard, tough, durable finish, providing stain,chemical and abrasion resistance for protection of concrete, plaster and fiberglass swimming pools, spas and slides. EP Epoxy cures to a high gloss-finish with excellent coverage rates,especially on previously painted epoxy surfaces. EP Epoxy has been a proven performer for more than 50 years. Because of their chemical cure, epoxies are the paints of choice for indoor pools.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.