- Replacement filter for pool and spa cleaning systems
- 50% open ABS free flow cores maximize water flow through REEMAY filter media
- Antimicrobial end caps resist chlorine degradation and provide support to filter material for a longer life span
- Length 23 1/4", Outer Diameter 8 15/16", Top Hole & Bottom Hole 4"
- Replaces Unicel C-8412 and Filbur FC-1293
- Made in the USA
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Pleatco FREE FLOW CORES deliver better water flow rates enhancing filtration. Further, this efficiency reduces wear and tear on the pump, uses less energy, and provides longer life to the cartridge. This is even more important as more home owners switch to more efficient multiple and variable speed pumps. Highly efficient, spun bonded polyester REEMAY Filtration Fabric is used in all Pleatco Filter Cartridges. The uniform flow distribution created by Pleatco's Free Flow Core results in even dirt loading providing cleaner water. Using an inferior core or lower quality bands significantly detracts from the cleaning capabilities of the filtration fabric- no matter the brand. Pleatco break-resistant bands keep pleats clearly defined and evenly separated for greater flow of water. In other cartridges, poor bands lead to collapsed pleats which reduces the usable area of the filter, decreases the filter's life, and increases back press- sure throughout your entire filtration system.
Package Dimensions: 31.0 x 9.3 x 8.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.