Color: Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Face Ring With Uni-Tension Clamp. Note:All cord lengths over 50 ft. on 12-V lights create resistance that dramatically reduces the light output. This condition exists on all low-voltage lights regardless of design or manufacturer.
- 8-3/8 In. Prismatic Tempered Glass Lens For Optimum Light Diffusion.
- UL Listed When Installed In Pentair Niches
- Heat-Sensing Cutoff For Low Water Protection
- Allows Bulb Changes Without Lowering Water Level
Binding: Lawn & Patio
model number: 78928500
Part Number: 78928500
Details: Product Description Amerlite lights, the world standard of reliability for underwater lights, feature a stainless steel shell, 8-3/8 in. prismatic tempered glass lens, and 10 1/8 in. stainless steel face ring with uni-tension clamp. Amerlite lights have a thermal low water cutoff. Create different moods with optional snap-on lens covers in blue, red, and green, available for purchase separately. Amerlite lights are UL listed to install in full-sized Pentair Pool Products, American, PacFab, and Purex niches, and are for use in freshwater with up to 6,000 ppm salinity. Product measures 7-3/4 in. length, 10-1/8 in. width, 10-1/8 in height. From the Manufacturer Amerlite, the world standard of reliability for underwater lights, features a stainless steel shell, 8-3/8 in. prismatic tempered glass lens, and stainless steel face ring with uni-tension clamp. Amerlites are UL listed to install in full-sized Pentair Pool Products, American, PacFab and Purex niches.
Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 11.3 x 9.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.