Brand: Orenda Technologies
- Highly concentrated, NSF/ANSI-50 Certified phosphate remover for swimming pools.
- All-natural, rare earth phosphate removal product.
- Reacts with phosphates on contact and removes them from solution for easy vacuuming/filtration.
- NSF-Certified as nontoxic, nonhazardous.
- PR-10,000 is NOT an Algaecide or sanitizer of any kind.
Details: PR-10,000 is the strongest, most concentrated phosphate control product available in the aquatics market. It is formulated to react with phosphates in water, allowing for them to be removed from solution. It is an all-natural, rare earth phosphate removal product. It reacts with orthophosphates on contact, crystalizing them. The inert phosphates then sink out of solution to be vacuumed or filtered out. PR-10,000 causes cloudiness in the water for up to two days. Use only as needed.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.