Brand: Little Giant
- UTILITY WATER PUMP: Little Giant Submersible Utility Water Pump with 25 ft. power cord includes 1" FNPT discharge outlet and garden hose adapter; 1/6 HP pumps 1,200 gallons of water per hour and 26.3 feet of shut-off head
- VERSATILE HYDROPONIC PUMP: The Little Giant hydroponic pump is ideal for commercial, industrial, and home uses where liquid must be removed, transferred, or recirculated such as flooded basements or yards, statuary fountains, water displays, ponds, pools and more
- SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: Little Giant submersible pumps are made with a corrosion-resistant body specifically designed for submersible use and remove water to within 1/8” of surface
- THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION: The epoxy coated die-cast aluminum housing has a permanently lubricated oil-filled shaded pole motor with overload protection; Maximum water temperature: 120°F
- OPERATION AND WARRANTY: Bottom sump-type pick up has a removable plastic inlet screen to protect against debris for easy cleaning; Quiet operation for a better indoor experience; Designed for continuous duty; It has a 1-year warranty
- NEED ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE? Contact the Little Giant Technical Service Line at 1.800.701.7894 if you need help with installation, warranty issues, or you have other questions about the product
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Specification: Capacity: 1200 gph @ 1 Ft (4542 lph @ 0.3 m) Shut Off: 26.3 Ft (8 m) Liquid Temperature: 120 F (49 C) Discharge: 1 Inch FNPT (25.4 mm) Impeller: Nylon Electrical: 115 V, 60 Hz Little Giant utility pumps provide efficient, trouble-free service for light commercial or residential applications where water removal or transfer is required. Typical applications for Little Giant 5-MSP Pump include commercial, industrial, and home uses where liquid must be transferred or recirculated. This pump is for submersible use only. It has Removable inlet screen for easy cleaning and removes water down to 1/8", is 1/6 HP Permanently Lubricated.
Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 10.2 x 7.3 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.