Brand: Little Giant
- AUTOMATIC HYDROPONIC PUMP: The Little Giant automatic hydroponic pump moves 1,200 gallons per minute of water
- SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: Bottom intake is designed with pre screen to protect against debris. It is epoxy coated cast aluminum housing, UL listed. It is completely submersible. Automatic operation: On level is 3 inches and off level is 2 inches
- LITTLE GAINT PUMP: Little GIANT Hydroponic pumps are made with a corrosion-resistant body specifically designed for submersible use. It removes water to within 1/8 inches of surface, quiet operation for a better indoor experience
- HYDROPONIC PUMP: It has a 1-foot FNPT discharge, optional regular garden hose adapter, screened inlet, 18-foot power cord, 1/6 HP
- WATER PUMP: Bottom sump-type pick up with removable plastic screen, pumps down to 1/8-Inch, low-level pressure diaphragm. It is ideal for applications that require intermittent pump cycling/water flow
- Bottom sump-type pick up with removable plastic screen, pumps down to 1/8-Inch
- Low-level pressure diaphragm
- Has a 1-foot FNPT discharge, optional regular garden hose adapter
- screened inlet, 18-foot power cord, 1/6 HP
- Epoxy coated cast aluminum housing, UL listed
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Product Description 5-ASP-LL, 1200 GPH Submersible Utility Pump, 115V, 60 Hz, Typical Applications Include Commercial, Industrial, & Home Uses Where Liquid Must Be Transferred Or Recirculated, 1/6 HP Shaded Pole Motor With Overload Protection, Designed For Continuous Duty, 1" FNPT Discharge, Piggyback Diaphragm Switch, Pumps Down To 1/8", 38 mm, In Manual Operation, Garden Hose Adapter, Removable Inlet Screen For Easy Cleaning, Epoxy Coated Cast Aluminum Housing, Viton Shaft Seal, 18' Cord. The product is manufactured in China. Easy installation and easy handling. From the Manufacturer Little Giant 1/6 HP Submersible sump/utility pump with cast aluminum housing.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 10.1 x 7.4 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.