Brand: LEISURE TIME
- BENEFITS: Quickly removes oil, grease and calcium from filters
- USE: Great to use when there isn't time to soak a filter cartridge
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with all sanitizers including chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide
- FEATURES: Part of Leisure Time's Simple Spa Care program; Blue color indicates coverage
- INCLUDES: One 1-pint bottle of Leisure Time Instant Cartridge Clean
- Quickly removes oil, grease and calcium from filters
- Great to use when there isn't time to soak a filter cartridge
- Blue color indicates coverage
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: This spray-and-rinse instant cartridge cleaning formula from Leisure Time provides a quick and easy way to remove scale, minerals, oils, lotions and other debris from cartridge filters in your spa or hot tub. The blue color-indicator ensures complete coverage. About the Brand: Leisure Time was developed for use in spas, hot tubs, and jacuzzies. Our water care products are both economical and powerful enough for the toughest jobs. Within Leisure Time’s wide selection of products, we offer everything from algaecides and deposit control formulas to non-chlorine shock treatments, powerful surface cleaners, clarifiers, enzyme-based cleaners, and more. If you like using Leisure Time, check out some of the other similar brands from our parent company, Sigura. With brands like HTH, Applied Biochemists, GLB, Spa Selections, and PooLife, Sigura has a long heritage and more than a century of experience in developing innovative water treatment solutions for use in pools, lakes, ponds, hot tubs, and more. At Sigura, we have an unparalleled passion, pride, and commitment to delivering superior water treatments that improve the environment and enhance the security, health, and safety of the global communities we serve. With our track record of innovation and simple, intuitive solutions that anticipate needs, Sigura customers feel more secure as they enjoy their pools, spas, ponds, and lakes.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.5 x 3.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.