Brand: LEISURE TIME
- BENEFITS: Keeps spa and jetted tub plumbing clear of organics, oils, dirt, and minerals
- USE: Add Jet Clean before the water is drained to prevent buildup that can restrict water flow and damage equipment
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone, and biguanide; Compatible with all spas and jetted tubs
- FEATURES: Removes scale and mineral buildup; Low foaming formula
- INCLUDES: One 1-pt bottle of Leisure Time Jet Clean
- Compatible with all spas and jetted tubs
- Use each time tub is drained to keep jets performing like new
- Low foaming formula
Details: Jet Clean from Leisure Time helps prevent buildup in spa plumbing that could restrict water flow, damage spa equipment and cause spa water maintenance problems. Often, if a spa or jetted tub has problems, the cause is a buildup of organics, oils, dirt and minerals inside the spa plumbing. Jet Clean is a revolutionary low foaming hot tub chemical formula that quickly clears the inside of spa plumbing. Use this spa care equipment each time a spa or hot tub is drained and refilled to keep jets performing like new. This hot tub maintenance product is compatible with all spas, hot tubs and jetted tubs. About the Brand: Leisure Time was developed for use in spas, hot tubs, and jacuzzies. Our water care products are both economical and powerful enough for the toughest jobs. Within Leisure Time’s wide selection of products, we offer everything from algaecides and deposit control formulas to non-chlorine shock treatments, powerful surface cleaners, clarifiers, enzyme-based cleaners, and more. If you like using Leisure Time, check out some of the other similar brands from our parent company, Sigura. With brands like HTH, Applied Biochemists, GLB, Spa Selections, and PooLife, Sigura has a long heritage and more than a century of experience in developing innovative water treatment solutions for use in pools, lakes, ponds, hot tubs, and more. At Sigura, we have an unparalleled passion, pride, and commitment to delivering superior water treatments that improve the environment and enhance the security, health, and safety of the global communities we serve. With our track record of innovation and simple, intuitive solutions that anticipate needs, Sigura customers feel more secure as they enjoy their pools, spas, ponds, and lakes.
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 2.3 x 2.2 inches
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Part Number: 45450
model number: 45450
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.