Brand: LEISURE TIME
- BENEFITS: Creates a chlorine-free sanitation system for your spa or hot tub to disinfect the water
- USE: Add when the spa or hot tub is filled and weekly thereafter to maintain a bank of bromine in the water; Use with Renew as part of a non-chlorine sanitizing system
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with bromine sanitizing systems
- FEATURES: 100% bromine sanitizer in an easy-to-use liquid form; Fast dissolving for immediate results
- INCLUDES: One 1-qt bottle of Leisure Time Reserve
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Leisure Time Reserve is a bromide solution that remains in a stable bank in the spa water until Renew shock oxidizer is added, releasing bromine to provide a non-chlorine sanitizing system. Ensure your hot tub, spa, or jacuzzi has the cleanest water with this sanitizer while avoiding the harsh qualities of chlorine. About the Brand: Leisure Time was developed for use in spas, hot tubs, and jacuzzies. Our water care products are both economical and powerful enough for the toughest jobs. Within Leisure Time’s wide selection of products, we offer everything from algaecides and deposit control formulas to non-chlorine shock treatments, powerful surface cleaners, clarifiers, enzyme-based cleaners, and more. If you like using Leisure Time, check out some of the other similar brands from our parent company, Sigura. With brands like HTH, Applied Biochemists, GLB, Spa Selections, and PooLife, Sigura has a long heritage and more than a century of experience in developing innovative water treatment solutions for use in pools, lakes, ponds, hot tubs, and more. At Sigura, we have an unparalleled passion, pride, and commitment to delivering superior water treatments that improve the environment and enhance the security, health, and safety of the global communities we serve. With our track record of innovation and simple, intuitive solutions that anticipate needs, Sigura customers feel more secure as they enjoy their pools, spas, ponds, and lakes.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 3.2 x 3.1 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.