Color: Switch Control
- 40W PRO pool light, AAA Grade LED chips -- brightness of all colors is up to 2x brighter than other basic pool lights bulb. All colors can fill the whole pool.
- Change color using the Remote or Switch-control: directly select the color you want. Switch-control: Color mode can also be controlled using the switch.
- Color Memory & Sync. Multiple pool lights can be synchronized to change color.
- Higher luminous efficiency and Longer LED life than other 35W basic pool lights.
- Specifically designed for 120V swimming pool light fixture, compatible with Pentair EC602128 EC602127, Pentair Amerlite 784 Series, Hayward Astrolite SP058 Series. Simple "plug-and-play" replacement. 【IMPORTANT!】Please check the size to make sure this bulb fits your pool light housing fixture.
model number: S120A
Part Number: S120A
Details: 【IMPORTANT!】Please make sure the voltage and size of this light match your pool light fixture. 【IMPORTANT!】 Please read the instruction carefully before installation and let the pool service person install this light. This is a 120V 40W color-changing LED pool light, specifically designed for inground pool, compatible with Pentair Amerlite 784 Series, Hayward Astrolite SP058 Series pool light fixture. With color-changing LED pool lights, you will add brilliant vivid multi-colors effect to your swimming pool. Change color using Remote or Switch Remote control: Press the button in remote controller to directly select the color you want. Even if the remote is lost, color-changing can be controlled using a switch. Turn the switch off/on to change the color mode. Color Memory When the pool light is turned off, the last color mode will be saved. Next time the light is powered on, the previously saved color mode will be displayed. Specification: Voltage : 110~120 VAC Wattage: 40 Watt Base type: Medium Base (E27) Diameter: 6-5/8 inches; Length: 5-3/8 inches Includes: 1× Color-changing LED pool light 1× User Guide 1× Remote
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 6.9 x 5.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.