- GREAT FOR GUESTS AND TRAVELING: Queen size raised air bed is great for overnight guests or for traveling; Equipped with a convenient hand carry bag perfect for storage and transport
- INTEGRATED PUMP FOR FAST INFLATION: Built-in AC electric pump will inflate and deflate the airbed with the switch of a button; Total inflation time: 4 minutes
- ELEVATED DESIGN AND HIGH-STRENGTH SUPPORT: 18-inch raised height gives you easy access onto and off the bed; Adjust your desired level of firmness by turning the dial
- DESIGNED TO HOLD AIR ALL NIGHT: Engineered with Fiber-Tech materials, which are comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers that do no stretch over time
- MORE COMFORT AND STABILITY: Dual-layer comfort top for a smooth sleeping surface, and unique edge and bottom ring for more stability; Weight Limit: 600 pounds
Details: No matter where you go, have a comfortable night of sleep at the end of the day with the help of the Intex Ultra Plush Fiber-Tech Queen Airbed. Here's an air mattress that is sure to impress your most important guests or your family on camping and RV trips. The Intex Ultra Plush Fiber-Tech Raised Airbed combines comfort, convenience and great looks into one luxurious airbed. This Ultra Plush air mattress boasts a unique textured sleeping surface and inflated outer perimeter band for extra stability. The built-in electric pump makes inflating fast (in just 4 minutes) and allows you to adjust the firmness with the integrated controls. With an easy-to-handle 18-inch elevated design, your guests are sure to appreciate the comfort and ease-of-use of this queen air mattress. Engineered with Fiber-Tech Technology material, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers, this airbed provides enhanced comfort, stability, and support. Unlike traditional airbed construction, these high-strength polyester fibers do not stretch over time, resulting in superior and long-lasting durability.
Package Dimensions: 18.1 x 16.3 x 7.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.