- PILLOW TOP SURFACE: Plush Velvetaire pillow top mattress surface; Network of inter-connected air pockets that allow air to flow smoothly and gradually across the top and side surfaces
- BUILT-IN PUMP: Built-in, high-powered internal AC electric pump (110 - 120V) for hassle-free inflation and deflation Inflates mattress in approximately 4.5 minutes to the desired firmness
- STORAGE BAG: Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- RAISED DESIGN: Raised 20 inches from floor for easy on and off
- SPECIFICATIONS: Product type: Air mattress; Bed size: Queen; Pump included: Yes; Air pump type: Built-in; Bed height: 20 inches; Total inflation time: 4.5 minutes; Material: PVC Plastic; Weight limit: 600 pounds; Color: Gray; Weight: 20 pounds; Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 60 x 20 inches (when inflated); Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Details: Don't let a bad air mattress keep you from getting a good night’s sleep. Instead, keep your spirits high, your back comfortable, and your sleep restful, with the Intex Dura-Beam Supreme Air Mattress and Built-in Pump. This delightful raised airbed will lift your spirits. Its high-tech interwoven air pockets are designed to make this bed look and feel like the real thing. The Fiber-Tech technology is yet another one of this inflatable bed’s finer points. These durable fibers provide comfort, firmness, and longevity. These tough fibers also refuse to break down over time, like regular polyester. The soft flocked surface keeps your comfort in mind, too. On top of being easy to use, this air bed is even easier to inflate and deflate. The built-in electric pump creates easy inflation and deflation because going to sleep should be a pleasure; not a production. This blow-up bed doesn’t need to stay home, either, as it may be used for camping or guests. One thing is for certain: whoever lies down on this inflatable bed will get the rest she deserves, on an air bed fit for a queen, on the Intex Dura-Beam Raised Air Mattress.
Package Dimensions: 24.3 x 18.2 x 10.2 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.