- Intex 1500 GPH (Model 635T) Easy Set Pool Filter Pump with Timer & GFCI
- Filters 1,500 gallons of water per hour
- System flow rate of 1,180 gallons per hour
- For use with Intex Easy Set pool models 18', frame pool models 16' or 18', and oval frame pool models 20' x 12'
- Only works on above ground swimming pools
Details: Keep your pool water clean for continuous summer fun! Efficient filtration is essential for a quality swim experience. Who wants to swim in a dirty pool? Intex's 1500 GPH Pump is easy to install, just hook up hoses and plug in! Also included is, the Intex Pool Maintenance Kit helps keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Attach the vacuum to the 94" telescoping pole. Simply connect your garden hose and suck debris into the reusable debris bag. The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 1500 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water. The hoses required for hook up between your pool and the pump are included. Installation is very quick and eas just hook up the hoses and plug the pump into any 110 120 volt outlet. The pool even features an air release valve for air trapped inside the filter chamber.
Package Dimensions: 18.7 x 15.0 x 13.3 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.