Brand: In The Swim
- Super kit treat up to 30,000 gallons. All chemicals are formulated and pre-measured to treat pools of specific sizes.
- Powerful chlorine shock will give your pool an extra boost of fighting power to eradicate the bacteria and other contaminants that have accumulated in your pool over the winter.
- Stain, rust and scale preventer eliminates unsightly stains caused by minerals and is ideal for areas with heavy iron content in the water.
- Non-metallic algaecide kills and prevents algae blooms without staining your pool.
- Sun Sorb absorbs oils and lotions from the pool water.
Details: Kit includes: Stain, Rust & Scale Preventer In The Swim Stain Away Pool Stain Remover, prevents and removes mineral stains caused by iron, copper, and magnesium. It also prevents the build-up of scale around the water line and in the plumbing. When minerals oxidize they discolor, after discoloration if the mineral settles on the interior it can leave a stain. Iron will go red/brown, copper will go purple/black, and magnesium is pink/purple. Algaecide (non-metallic) In The Swim Swimming Pool Algaecide kills and prevents all types of algae. Including green and yellow mustard algae. Swimming Pool Algaecide can be applied to inground or above ground pools/spas. This non-foaming formula will not cloud the pool water. Swimming Pool Algaecide is non-metallic and safe with well water. Swimming Pool Algaecide is safe to swim after treatment or maintenance. Chlorine Shock In The Swim Super Pool Shock treatments are an essential aspect of spring pool opening but can also give your pool a quick chlorine boost. Super Pool Shock is our most powerful shock treatment. It will kill the toughest algae and bacteria as well as other harmful water contaminants. Clarifier In The Swim Swimming Pool Clarifier coagulates dirt, oil and other contaminants. The Clarifier is fast, completely biodegradable, and it won't affect chemical balance. Due to the high quality of filtration that DE filters provide, it is not recommended that this product be used with a DE filter. Sun Sorb The Sun Sorb absorbs 40 times its own weight in non-living organic contaminants (body oil and lotion) left on the surface of the water. Keeping those contaminants out of the plumbing and filtration system. Maintaining proper flow rate and circulation rate.
Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 11.0 x 8.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.