Brand: In The Swim
- Perfect for repairing large structural cracks
- Epoxy Base Interior Lifespan: 7 - 8 years
- Suitable for use underwater or above water repairs
- Dries to-touch in 2 hours, thoroughly dries in 24 hours
- Coverage: 200 - 230 cubic inches per gallon
Details: In The Swim Poxy Patch High Strength Epoxy Pool Repair Compound is ideal for repairing large structural cracks in concrete pools. Poxy Patch can also be used as an anchoring compound for diving boards and ladders. Poxy Patch can be applied above or below water. Dry times: to touch - 4 hours at 80F degrees, thoroughly dry - 24 hours. Pot life: 30 minutes at 77° F. In The Swim Poxy Patch High Strength Epoxy Pool Repair Compound is a two-component material. The Base and Catalyst should be well mixed. In The Swim recommends using an electric drill with mixing attachment. While mixing, Poxy Patch will start to get thicker and more viscous. It can then be applied with a putty knife, molded by hand, or troweled on.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 9.5 x 9.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.