Brand: In The Swim
Color: Pool Blue
- Designed to be used as an upgrade for previously painted rubber-base finishes
- Self Priming two coats suggested for initial application
- Yielding a 3 year average life
- Applied with a paint roller
- Coverage : 250 square feet per gallon on average
Details: In The Swim CRC Pro-Series Chlorinated Rubber-Base Pool Paint is a self-priming paint designed as a re-coat for existing rubber-base finishes. If re-coating an existing interior, one coat is suggested. A second coat may be required on unpainted or porous surfaces. Chlorinated Rubber-Base Pool Paint has excellent chemical resistance and color retention, allowing the paint to last 3 years on average. Coverage: 250 square feet per gallon on average. This product should be applied with a 9" roller equipped with a 3/8" nap. Pot Life: Indefinite as long as it is properly sealed. Allow to cure 4 - 6 hours in between coats. Cure 10 days minimum before filling.
Package Dimensions: 13.6 x 11.0 x 7.8 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.