- A FUN UNIQUE SWIMMING POOL BALL ideal for water and dive games in the pool, lake, or pond. Players can dribble, kick, bounce, and pass this ball 10 ft underwater due to its near neutral buoyancy! The ball stays under the water unlike a volleyball or other types of water ball or inflatables.
- EASY TO FILL AND PLAY – Unlike other inflatable toys, this ball must be filled with water. To fill Watermelon Ball, you must attach the included hose adapter to your garden hose and follow the included detailed instructions on how to fill the ball to ensure the ball floats properly. When placed in the water, the ball will sink then slowly float to the surface when it is floating properly.
- MORE THAN JUST A POOL OR DIVE TOY - Watermelon Ball becomes a high intensity Sport when played in larger groups! Combining components of football, basketball, and rugby in the water, teams of players compete to score goals by setting the Watermelon Ball on the opposing team’s pool deck. A goal, hoop, and net items are not required!
- EXCELLENT FOR POOL PARTIES - This is a ball for all ages! It will bring the kid out of you. Kids, teens, and adults can enjoy Watermelon Ball at any pool party with family and friends.
- SWIM TOY THAT ENCOURAGES EXERCISE AND ACTIVE PLAY IN THE POOL - In today's digital world, getting kids and teens outside can be a challenge. Watermelon Ball gives them a pool activity that is so much fun they’ll constantly look forward to going outside to play.
Part Number: Huaa20210602001
Details: Feature: Fun In The Sun With This Brightly Coloured Beach Ball Great for Summer Pools Party and Water fun. Safe For Indoor Classroom Activities.Ideal For Group Play With Parachutes And Other Fun Group Games Ideal For Group Play With Parachutes And Other Fun Group Games Beach balls are made of high quality vinyl material. Each ball has 4 different color panels. Fun for the summer! Do not contain inflatable cartridge, need to buy another When you receive the goods, the ball toy is not inflated. Package Contents: 1 x Swimming Pool Toys Ball
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.