- The Hayward MaxFlo VS Variable-Speed 1.65 HP, 230V Pool Pump is the most efficient pump of its kind, according to EPA ENERGY STAR third-party testing, and maybe eligible for local utility rebates
- Can save up to 80% on energy costs, paying for itself faster than larger, more expensive models
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor delivers maximum energy efficiency and reliability
- Simple drop-in upgrade that can operate in standalone mode or connect to any automation system (either directly or with relays)
- Advanced hydraulic design offers incredibly quiet operation compared to single-speed pumps, especially at lower speeds
- Power source type: Corded Electric
Details: Designed for small and medium in-ground pools and spas, Hayward’s MaxFlo VS Variable-Speed 1.65 HP Pool Pump pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive models. As a simple drop-in variable-speed upgrade that delivers up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed pumps, MaxFlo VS is the most efficient pump of its kind according to EPA Energy Star third-party testing. Featuring an advanced hydraulic design, a permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor, an intuitive control pad and a see-through strainer cover, MaxFlo delivers incredibly reliable performance from one season to the next. It even offers universal compatibility—meaning it can operate independently, with Hayward automation systems or with competitive systems via relay control.
Package Dimensions: 27.0 x 15.9 x 11.7 inches
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Part Number: W3SP2303VSP
model number: W3SP2303VSP
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.