- EFFORTLESS DEBRIS MANAGEMENT: The patented self-adjusting turbine vanes eliminates clogs and ensures maximum power at virtually any flow. Their ability to move allows easy passage of large debris to ensure full cleaning with peace of mind
- COMPLETE POOL OVERAGE: The PoolCleaner has multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences, which cause the left wheel to periodically reverse, allowing The PoolCleaner to turn and then move into another direction. This feature ensures full pool coverage and efficient cleaning
- ROBUST TIRE TREADS: The patented tire treads give The PoolCleaner enhanced climbing ability and obstacle maneuverability – especially with main drains. This makes The PoolCleaner ideal for all pool surfaces and shapes
- MAINTAINS CONSTANT SUCTION: Patented adjustable roller skirts allows the cleaner to maintain optimal suction on uneven surfaces and when encountering obstacles
- OPTIMAL SUCTION AT VARIOUS FLOWS: Three easily interchangeable throats improve debris passage and suction performance, making it ideal for use with variable-speed pool pumps
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Hayward Poolvergnuegen 4-Wheel Suction PoolCleaner™ uses your existing pool pump and filter for power—simply plug it into the designated suction port or the skimmer for quick an easy setup. Featuring patented self-adjusting turbine vanes, PoolCleaner™ delivers maximum power at any flow and allows passage of larger, more stubborn debris. Patented tire treads enhance climbing ability and obstacle maneuverability while patented adjustable roller skirts allow the cleaner to maintain optimal suction on uneven surfaces and when encountering obstacles. Multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences ensure complete pool coverage—PoolCleaner™ travels 11 - 14 feet before turning, and turns can range from 90 to 540 degrees. For larger pools or pools with deep ends up to 20 x 40 ft., the 4-wheel Poolvergnuegen PoolCleaner™ is a powerful, efficient choice
Package Dimensions: 40.4 x 13.3 x 12.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.