- Fits a 28' Round Above-Ground Swimming Pool - 22 Pack
- If you are replacing your pool liner - adding cove is a must!
- Prevents excessive stretching and premature wear on above-ground pool liners
- Each piece of pool cove is 48 in. in length
- Rated to 1.8 lbs per cubic foot
Details: Installing pool cove around the bottom, inside circumference of your pool wall before replacing your pool liner will help prevent excessive stretching and premature wearing, adding years to the life of your new liner. Peel & Stick pool cove has an adhesive backing for quick, easy installation. Available in 48-in lengths. Why density matters in pool cove: Water pressure on the cove is directly proportional to the depth of the water. The deeper the water, the more pressure on the cove. The higher the density, the lower the amount of air in the cove. Air will compress over time, resin won't. If the cove flattens over time, the liner will become stressed and possibly even pull on the wall structure. Economy is rated 1.6 pounds per cubic foot. Available in 48-in length multi-packs and offer peel & stick convenience.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.