- We took ordinary duct tape and made it better; we made it twice as thick and we use 2 to 3 times the amount of rubber based adhesive
- Double-Thick adhesive; grips smooth, Rough and uneven surfaces including wood, stucco, plaster, brick, metal and more
- Tough, reinforced backing; the tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla tape can still be ripped by hand
- Rugged, weather-resistant shell; withstands moisture, UV rays and temperature extremes
- Gorilla tape should not be used as an electrical tape
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Silver Gorilla tape offers over-the-top results with its triple-layer strength and outstanding versatility. This double thick adhesive tape surpasses ordinary duct tapes, making the list of uses virtually endless. Made with double thick adhesive, strong reinforced backing, and a tough all-weather shell, Silver Gorilla tape is the perfect duct tape for both indoor and outdoor use. It sticks to Rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone, stucco and brick, that ordinary duct tapes can't hold. To us, it’s made the way tape should be: the toughest on planet earth. We’ve found that Gorilla tape will last a lot longer than regular duct tapes when it comes in contact with moisture. Make sure the surface is dry before you apply the tape, and we’re sure you’ll find this out for yourself. Product features: double-thick adhesive: grips smooth, Rough and uneven surfaces. Tough, reinforced backing: the tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla tape can still be ripped by hand. Rugged, weather-resistant shell: withstands moisture, UV rays and temperature extremes. Directions: use like any other tape. Tear Silver Gorilla tape by hand or cut to size with a knife or scissors. Apply the tape carefully, smoothing out any pockets or rolls. That’s it. Enjoy the strength and durability of Silver Gorilla tape! Gorilla tape can be removed, but with some difficulty and it may leave some residue. To remove any excess residue, we recommend using the tape itself as a blotter. To retain adhesive quality, store Gorilla tape in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight. Try storing the tape vertically (rather than laying flat), on a hook or on wax paper. If you have multiple rolls, keep your excess Supply wrapped until they’re needed. Click on the Gorilla link at the top of this page to see more fine products from the Gorilla glue company.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.3 x 1.9 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.