Brand: GLB Pool & Spa Products
- Treat existing pink slime, brush affected areas prior to application apply 16 ounce per 10, 000 gallon as close to the affected areas as possible
- For chlorine or bromine pools, wait 4 hours, then add 1 gallon of liquid chlorine or 1 pound of dry chlorine directly to the pool not the skimmer
- For biguanide sanitized pools, wait 4 hours, then add 1-gallon of liquid chlorine or 1-pound of dry chlorine directly to the skimmer
- Pink slime is not an algae, it is a bacteria and cannot be destroyed by traditional algaecides; vanquishes powerful formula gets rid of slime problems
- After applying vanquish, pool water may appear greenish in color while the product is working, it's normal; the water will clear in approx 72 hours
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: From the Manufacturer Used to clear cloudy water of pink, white and clear deposits in any type of pool including those sanitized with biguanide sanitizers. Rids pools of unwanted deposits Clears cloudy water fast Compatible with all types of pools Allows swimming shortly after application
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 3.0 x 2.6 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.