– NSF verified average accuracy 97.9%
– Install right next to other fittings without the need for straight pipe before or after
– Install horizontal, vertical, or even upside-down
– Includes check valve function
– Includes water velocity indication of 5′,7′, and 9′ per second
– Establish correct flow rates for heaters, water features, and chemical feeders
– Quickly reestablish correct flow rates after customer tampering
– Models for 1.5″, 2″, and 2.5″ pipe
– Retrofit kit easily converts existing Jandy or Praher check valves into FlowVis flow meter, or repairs existing FlowVis meters. No plumbing required.
– Installing a flow meter with a variable speed pump allows you to use instrumentation to dial in the pump’s optimum speed.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.