Brand: Marlig Industries
- With pump running add FIX-A-LEAK slowly through skimmer or in front of any other suction intake.
- After adding FIX-A-LEAK adjust suction to main drain. If this is not possible, the vacuum cleaner could be used alternatively, simply by placing the vacuum in deepest part of pool and connect to normal vacuum connection. Set filter valve to normal vacuum position.
- FIX-A-Leak is very heavy and will sink to the lowest point rather quickly. It must be stirred back into suspension, either manually using a pool broom or mechanically with an automated pool cleaner every 4-6 hrs. during circulation of water.
- After the leak has stopped and given the proper time to cure, (24-48 hrs.) you may return to normal filtration. Sand filters: Set filter valve to filter and resume normal operation. Backwash out unused FIX A-Leak as required. Other Filters: Reinstall filter into tank and Resume operation. Rinse out unused FIX-A-Leak from filter as required.*NOTE* Never let cartridges or DE elements be left to dry before they are cleaned.
- Suction Leaks are usually known by air mixed with the water at the return fittings. In most cases suction lines only leak water when the filter pump is shut off. Normal Circulation will simply draw FIX-A-LEAK away from the leak and if the pump is shut off the material will simply not get to the leak.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Fix-A-Leak By Marlig For Swimming Pool Spa Hot Tub Leaks 32 oz
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.