- CLEAN AND GREEN: The FH120 is powered by clean electricity, reducing the harmful environmental effects and cost of traditional heaters that use natural gas or propane. Our pumps instead move heat from the air into the water, which saves you money and is a breeze to maintain
- COMPATIBLE WITH: In ground pools up to 7,500 gallons and above ground pools up to 18 foot round or 12 by 24 foot oval. As with all heat pumps, we recommend using in a humid climate down to 50 degrees for best performance. Dry climates are better served by a traditional gas heater
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Utilizing high-pressure differential compressors and titanium heat exchangers, FibroPool heat pumps are meticulously designed to be the most energy efficient in their class. You can rest comfortably knowing your family will enjoy years of late season swimming without feeling a squeeze on your electric bill
- RUGGED DESIGN: Enamel-coated steel chassis is designed to withstand outdoor elements season after season. Slim profile measures just 16"x40"x24", offering a wide range of mounting options. Conveniently installs with included 1 1/2 inch compression fittings
- EASY OPERATION: Digital control panel with an easy-to-read display offers convenient temperature setting and monitoring. Optional extension cable allows you to mount the control panel in a location that works best for you
Details: Compact, lightweight 20,000 BTU/hr Heat pump for Small pools and Spas. Above Ground pools up to 18' Round. Spas-any size. 120 volts-60HZ USA voltage Heat and cool modes. Highest efficiency in the industry 4.81 COP. Union connectors and hose adapters are included for 1 1/2" pvc plumbing, and hoses. Foot print: 36" x16", weighs 100lbs
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 20.0 x 10.0 inches
Part Number: FH120
model number: FH120
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.