Brand: Eaton Cutler-Hammer
- Eaton offers a completely encased and compact design to protect the contactor from dust and other environmental elements
- The universal mounting plate eliminates changing hole patterns when replacing competitive contactors
- Equipped with binding head screws and quick connect terminals (side-by-side) for easy electrical connection
- Eaton / Cutler Hammer contactors used in applications, other than HVAC, such as elevators, pools, food processing, pumps/compressors, lighting, hoists and cranes, battery chargers, printing presses, vending machines, and agriculture
- UL Recognized, CSA certified, ARI 780 790 Standard, CE marked, RoHS Complaint
Details: Eaton / Cutler Hammer Premium Contactors Definite purpose contactors are electrically activated switches designed for application-specific use (i.e., HVAC, compressors, etc) to provide compact load control that can handle diverse switching needs. These reliable control components are available up to 120 amp capacity and in 1- or 3-phase configurations at coil voltages from 24 to 240 VAC. Features: EATON / CUTLER HAMMER CONTACTOR Amperage (FLA): 30A @ 600V Resistive (RES): 40A @ 600V Coil Voltage: 24V Poles: 2 (Double) Equipped with Binding Head Screws and Quick Connect Terminals for Ease of Installation Additional Applications: Eaton Contactors can be used in applications such as elevators, pools, food processing, pumps/compressors, lighting, hoists and cranes, battery chargers, printing presses, vending machines, and agriculture. Replaces: GE CR453CC2HAA Siemens / Furnas 45EG20AJ Square D 8910DP32V14 Tyco 3100Y20Q6999CL Allen Bradley 400-DP30NJ2 Grainger 49C072 Can't Find the Item You Are Looking For , Contact Airstar Supply for Assistance with Your Request Note : Images are for illustration only. Actual item may vary.
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.8 x 2.3 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.