- HYDRAULIC TUBING BENDER: The Eastwood Hydraulic Tubing Bender is a high quality, precision tool capable of creating accurate, smooth, kink-free bends, up to 180 degrees with less effort due to its 1 horsepower motor combined with its hydraulic engine.
- BEST USE: This tool is particularly useful for bending steel, aluminum and brass pipes in sizes ranging from 3/4” to 2”. Build roll bars, shop fixtures, go-kart frames and much more with high accuracy and professional results. This is also used for automotive repair, but can also be used for landscaping, concrete work and more.
- EASTWOOD QUALITY: Eastwood offers solutions which combines our 4,000+ unique products with the know-how to “Do The Job Right”. With an In-house product design, development and testing and a strong track record of high-quality, innovative products. Used and trusted by top builders to beginners and also provides a Lifetime Tech Support.
- SAFETY INFORMATION: Keep fingers and hands away from moving parts while operating this tool. Always wear proper hand, foot, and eye protection when bending tubing. Read all instructions. Failure to follow all instructions listed in the manual may result in electric shock, fire and/or serious injury. The term “power tool” in all of the warnings listed in the manual refers to your mains-operated (corded) power tool or battery-operated (cordless) power tool. See Manual for more details.
- WARRANTY: Comes with a 1-year limited warranty and 90-day return.
Details: Looking for an easier way to bend tubing? Look no further. This Eastwood Hydraulic Tubing Bender takes all the grunt work out of tube bending and allows you to make quick, accurate repeatable bends in up to 2" x .120" wall mild steel tubing. Perfect for roll cage, suspension, and heavy tube work, this bender is easy to move and use. Roll it out of the way when you do not need it. Features: The Eastwood Hydraulic Tubing Bender is a high quality, precision tool capable of creating accurate, smooth, kink-free bends, up to 180 Degree in aluminum, steel and stainless steel tubing, in sizes ranging from 3/4" to 2" with available Eastwood Die Sets. Build roll bars, shop fixtures, go-kart frames and much more with high accuracy and professional results. Specifications:1. Motor Horsepower: 1 2. Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 11.5Amps 3. Power Cord: 8' long [2.4m], 16 Ga., Grounded 4. Hydraulic Fluid Type: 10W Hydraulic Fluid 5. Hydraulic Cylinder Bore: 63mm 6. Hydraulic Cylinder Stroke: 12" [0.3m] 7. Maximum Material Capability: 2" O.D. x 0.120" Wall Mild Steel, Aluminum (Stainless, Chromoly and other harder materials may be limited to 2" O.D. x 0.090" Wall) 8. Maximum Recommended Bend Angle: 90 Degree for 120 Degree Dies and 180 Degree for 240 Degree Dies (Dies NOT INCLUDED)
Part Number: 22199
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.