- Perfect Pool Water Starts With The Proper pH Levels!
- Helps Increase Effectiveness Of Your Other Pool Chemicals
- Helps Reduce Equipment Corrosion, Eye Irritation & Skin Dryness
- Contains Sodium Bisulfate or "Dry Acid"
- Ideal pH Levels In Swimming Pool Water Is 7.2 -7.6
Details: Doheny's Makes Balancing Your Pool Water Easy! Lowers pH/Alkalinity levels to help prevent scaling and cloudy water. Elevated pH levels can cause eye/skin irritation, cloudy water and scaling that can harm pool surfaces and equipment. Contains Sodium Bisulfate or "dry acid".
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.