- Arrives In 40-Fluid Oz. Bottle(s)
- An Easy, Inexpensive Solution For Stains, Scale & Discoloration Caused By Metals In Your Water
- A MUST For Well Water Pools
- Recommended Dosage: 4-6 oz. per 10,000 Gallons
- Convenient Dosage View Stripe
Details: Trust Doheny's for easy, inexpensive solutions for stains, scale and discoloration caused by metals in your water. This powerful concentrated sequestering agent is ideal for areas with excessive metal and mineral problems. Recommended dosage: 4-6 oz. per 10,000 gallons. Extra Strength Metal Out is best for preventing metallic stains and hard water scaling and may not remove older stains, which typically require a full cleaning. When using Metal Out, don't let the pH fall below 7.0, or you may experience serious corrosion damage. For the most effective scale prevention, maintain the pH at 7.2 to 7.6, with total alkalinity at 100 to 150 ppm. For the best results, Extra Strength Metal Out should be used in the evening hours with the pool pump and filter operating overnight.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.