- CO2 REFILL CARTRIDGES: Swoosh cartridges deliver 800 psi (1200 max working psi) of oil free air to clear the drain line.
- DRAIN GUN AMMUNITION: These cartridges are to be used for the Diversitech portable Drain Gun cleaning tool
- AIR/NITROGEN TANK ELIMINATION: There is no need for air or nitrogen tanks using these cartridges allowing the drain gun to be portable and maneuverable.
- SAFE: These cartridges are a perfect alternative to use instead of environmentally unfriendly refrigerant.
- EASY TO USE: Reloading the cartridges in the drain clog remover gun is a seamless process saving you time.
- Diversities Corp
- This is a genuine replacement part
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Product Description This DiversiTech Drain Gun Swoosh Cartridges will save you money, time, and the additional pains that come along with cleaning out A/C condensate lines. The Swoosh CO2 gun cartridges serve as the blaster's ammo to deliver a strong blow to clear out any clogged drains. It uses carbon dioxide which is a much safer choice than using refrigerate to clean the drain lines. By using carbon dioxide cartridges to power the drain gun, the mess caused by water back flushing drain lines is eliminated. The instructions for use are simple - unscrew cup and insert cartridge with narrow end up, screw the cup slowly into the head until the cartridge contacts the puncture pin, quickly and firmly screw the unit together to puncture and seal the cartridge in the same motion, release the red safety catch, and depress the lever to discharge the Swoosh CO2 cartridge. For condensate drains, a quick and full discharge is the best. Say goodbye to wasting money and hours trying to clean and remove clogs from your drains. These powerful cartridges will allow the Drain Gun to become your new best friend. From the Manufacturer This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item:Diversitech Corp GGC-12 Swoosh CO2 Gun Cartridges, 12 pack
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 2.6 x 1.8 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.