Color: Black / Red
- BOOST START-UP: A 5-2-1 Compressor Saver significantly reduces the amount of time your compressor is on high amp start-up. Some top-of-the-line A/C units come from the factory with 5-2-1 technology built in. Now you can have a 5-2-1 Compressor Saver installed in your A/C unit by a professional!
- THE RELIABLE CHOICE: The compression savor uses a powerful multi-layer starting capacitor and a smart switch to give your compressor the boost it needs to start up quickly, more reliably, draw less power and save you money, too
- AFFORDABILITY: The cost of a 5-2-1 Compression Savor is a fraction of the cost of replacing a compressor damaged by hard starts. It could add years to the life of your compressor and other electrical components associated with your A/C system
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This product should only be installed by a licensed technician
- ABOUT US: CPS Products is a business built by technicians, for technicians. We design Tools for the Professional Service Technician. With the world’s most comprehensive range of Leak Detection technologies, Smart Diagnostic tools, and proven Maintenance Solutions, CPS Products has been The Workingman’s Choice since 1989
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Starting up is the hardest time in the life of any type of electrical equipment. Ever notice that light bulbs almost always burn out when you first turn them on and not while they are on? This is due to the huge current that rushes in when a switch is thrown and power is first applied. Your air conditioner uses anywhere from 5 to 10 times more power on start-up than it does while running. With this burst of power comes a surge of heat that accompanies the electrical current. This heat damages the compressor, the terminals, the windings and run capacitor, all vital components of your air conditioner. The 5-2-1 compressor saver protects these components by significantly reducing the amount of time it takes for your compressor to start, in some cases up to 50%. This means your air conditioner and compressor will bear ½ the stress, strain and heat each and every time it starts. Considering that your air conditioner may start up more than 6,000 times in a single cooling season, the positive impact that the 5-2-1 compressor saver has on your air conditioner is significant. Before you replace your air conditioner, try adding a 5-2-1 compressor saver. The 5-2-1 compressor saver might save you from having to outlay thousands of dollars to buy a new air conditioner or compressor. At a fraction of the cost, installing the 5-2-1 compressor saver is a wise investment.
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 6.1 x 3.1 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.