- Fun and unique pool ball- Very suitable for water sports and diving games in swimming pools, lakes or ponds. Due to its near-neutral buoyancy, players can dribble, kick, jump and pass on the 8.3-foot and the 6.3-foot toy ball! The ball is not like a volleyball or other types of water inflatable devices, but stays underwater.
- Easy to fill and play-Unlike other inflatable toys, these balls must be filled with toy balls with a diameter of 8.3 and watermelon toy balls with a diameter of 6.3 inches. To fill, you can inject water with a garden hose to ensure that the ball floats correctly. When placed in water, the ball will sink, and then slowly float to the surface when it floats correctly.
- Great choice for pool parties-this is a dance party for all ages! It will take the child out of you. Children, teenagers and adults can enjoy toy balls at any pool party with family and friends.
- Swimming toys that encourage exercise and active participation in the pool-in today's digital world, keeping kids and teenagers away from the outdoors can be a challenge. toy Ball has brought them a lot of interesting billiard activities, and they will constantly look forward to going out to play.
- It's not just pools or diving toys-toy balls in large groups become a high-intensity sport! Combining the components of football, basketball and rugby in the water, player teams compete for goals by placing watermelon balls on the opposing team’s pool deck. No goal, hoop or net is needed!
Part Number: 11
Details: The inflatable ball is suitable for most kinds of water sports, players can dribble like basketball, imitate the actions in football, basketball, dribble, kick, bounce, pass and intercept underwater. It will create even more pleasure to combine with other pool toys for an interesting and novel pool game or obstacle course.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.