- Individually calibrated for increased accuracy and dependability.
- One-piece machined acrylic meter body, polished to a clear finish.
- Easy to read dual GPM/LPM scale screen printed on both sides of body.
- Ships complete with gasket seal and mounting clamps.
- Top mount. Range (Sch 40): 29 to 150 Gallons Per Minute
Details: Blue-White Flowmeter for 2-1/2 in. PVC Pipe, Horizontal Installation. F-300 series flow meters utilize a pitot tube pick up and a hard edged float design to provide a convenient and economic means of measuring water flow in a closed pipe system. The F-300 impact tube flow meter features a tough, one-piece machined acrylic meter body, corrosion resistant internal parts, and permanent screen-printed scale. You get all the strength and long service life required in most commercial and industrial applications. Flowmeters are installed after the filtration system in Commercial Pool applications. This enables the service persons, or Health Inspector to tell at a glance if the recirculating pump is pushing an adequate amount of water to ensure optimum water turnover (filtration).
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 3.8 x 2.1 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.