- User-friendly, EPA registered algae remover that removes strong and persistent algae including most types, colors and forms of algae.
- 50% concentration that can be applied directly to the water.
- Non-metallic formula that won't cause staining.
- Works best when it is added directly to pool water by itself in the area where the algae is the most severe. Turn off water features and keep agitation to a minimum to prevent excessive foam during treatment. Compatible with most swimming pool chemicals but should NEVER be mixed directly with chlorine or any other oxidizer.
- Add 26 ounces of Skill-it Algaecide to each 50,0000 gallons of water (5.2 ounces per 10,000 gallons) or ratio thereof. Vacuum the pool after 24 hours to remove dead algae. If there algae are still visible, repeat the process until the pool is free of algae. Maintenance dose is 1.6 ounces per 12,500 gallons or 6.5 ounces per 50,000 gallons of water every three to five days or as necessary.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Bio-Dex Skill-it Fast Acting Pool Algaecide 1qt Skill-it eliminates the majority of resistant colors and types of algae. It does not stain and is non-metallic. It's a user-friendly product that doesn't require adjustment to the water pH before applying. Customers find Skill-it Algaecide to be an important tool for fighting resistant, persistent algae over the long term. The product can be reapplied if the initial application doesn't completely eliminate the algae problem. Skill-it Algaecide can be added by itself directly to the pool water or water circulation equipment to eliminate algae.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.