- KEEP COOL THIS SUMMER: Stay cool this summer with the backyard power steel oval above ground swimming pool an accessory kit to maintain your pool; Stylish realistic wooden print on the outer liner
- DURABLE PUNCTURE-RESISTANT: Tritech enhanced 3-ply reinforced puncture-resistant liner; Corrosion-resistant steel frame with Seal & Lock secure pipe connection system
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED: Easy, no-tools-required setup and takedown; Built-in flow control drain valve attaches to a garden hose with included adapter for easy draining
- COMPACT FOOTPRINT: Oval design results in a more compact footprint that uses less water; Dimensions (L x W x H): 240 x 144 x 48 inches; 90-percent Capacity: 5,347 gallons / 20,241 liters
- INCLUDED: Includes 110-120 volt filter pump with 1500 gallon/hour water flow rate and
Details: The Bestway Power Steel Above Ground Oval Pool Set comes with everything necessary to enjoy splashing and swimming all summer long while taking up less room and using less water. No tools are needed for this easy-to-set-up pool. Corrosion-resistant steel comprises the frame, featuring a Seal & Lock secured pipe connection system that snaps together in no time. The material consists of Tritech enhanced 3-ply reinforced PVC, rendering the pool puncture-resistant. A realistic wood wooden print on the outer liner and a classic-style tile print on the inner layer makes for a stylish addition to any yard decor. With the oval shape, your new above ground pool expresses a smaller actual footprint, giving your family and friends plenty of space to swim without needing as much water. This pool comes with an accessory kit that includes everything necessary to maintain your pool; a filter pump with an extra cartridge, step ladder, pool cover, and ChemConnect chlorine dispenser. When the hot season is done, and it's time to put the pool away, the Bestway Power Steel Above Ground Pool sports a built-in flow control valve that attaches directly to a garden hose for easy drainage.
Package Dimensions: 60.2 x 24.6 x 21.1 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.