- Cyclonic Vacuum technology ensures the MX8 captures maximum debris whilst maintaining maximum cleaning power – connects directly to skimmer or dedicated 1.5” vacuum line
- X-Drive technology provides advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang ups. Thoroughly cleans floor, walls, and waterline of any size or shape pool.
- X-Trax tires provide extreme maneuverability and climbing performance, even in tight corners and on vertical walls
- Ultra-efficient power source provides maximum torque while operating at low flow, not burdening the pool system – compatible with variable-speed pumps
- Operates in all in-ground pools. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps.Pool Surface(s)-Concrete, Tile, Vinyl and Fiberglass. The flow regulator valve is designed to consistently limit high flow of water through the cleaner. When flow is correct, the cleaner components are less susceptible to damage and the life of the cleaner can be extended. By checking for proper wheel rotation timing, you can verify the cleaner is operating at maximum efficiency
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Ultra-efficient low-flow pool cleaning robot (). The Zodiac MX8 is ready to battle your pool's toughest dirt and debris. The dual cyclonic suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30 percent less flow. Its ultra efficient design requires less flow than any cleaner in its class for maximum energy savings. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps. It has a wider cleaning path than competitor models, with a large vacuum inlet to capture larger debris. maX-drive technology promotes maximum torque and extreme maneuverability, allowing the MX8 to aggressively clean your pool walls and floors. Its twist locking hose enables quick, secure attachment to the cleaner head and the cleaner includes 39 feet of hose. Dual Cyclonic Suction Cleans better and faster than other pool cleaners with greater vacuum power, wider cleaning path, and largest debris inlet. maX-Drive Navigation Advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang-ups. Thoroughly cleans floor, walls, and waterline of any size or shape pool. Optimized Flow Control Automatically controls excess flow through cleaner for optimal performance and longevity. Most Energy Efficient Requires as little as 20 GPM of flow, making the MX8 the best choice for solar, two speed, and variable speed pumps. What's in the Box MX8 cleaner body, Flowkeeper valve, valve cuff, two twist-lock 45-degree elbows (one extended), flow regulator valve, leader hose section with hose float, 11 twist lock hose sections, operating instructions MX8 Premium Suction-Side In-Ground Pool Cleaner At a Glance Double cyclonic suction creates a wider cleaning path and larger debris consumption maX-Drive Navigation Advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang ups Flex-Power turbine provides ultra-efficient operation on low-flow without compromising power Sealed gearbox prevents debris from fouling components Heavier-weight construction increases durability and robustness For use on all pool surfaces Includes 36 feet of feed hose Bottom view (). Articulating Flex-Power turbine blades (). Specifications Pool Type In-ground Cleaner Type In-ground suction cleaning robot Connection Skimmer or 1.5-inch vacuum line Traction maX-Drive technology with X-Trax Hose Type Advanced twist lock, long life Pool Surfaces Concrete, tile, vinyl and fiberglass Warranty 1 year Side view ().
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 15.0 x 9.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.