- Make long-lasting, professional repairs in and around swimming pools, spas, fountains and water features
- No need to drain the pool! Specially formulated epoxy adhesive mixes, applies and cures underwater - or above!
- New! Now WHITE in color, paintable and sandable, cures in 4 hours
- Bonds a wide range of materials including PVC, metal, fiberglass, ceramic, vinyl, concrete and wood
- Patent Pending application process with Aquabond PEF-01 polyethylene film (included) provides a controlled application with an outstanding final surface
Details: AquaBond UW-5000 White Underwater Repair Compound is a versatile underwater epoxy adhesive/encapsulant specially designed for use in and around swimming pools, spas, fountains and water features. Whether you need to repair coping or fiberglass, secure swimming pool handrails, or anchor rocks in a water feature, this "wet or dry" pool repair kit is for you. Use it to repair light rings, skimmers, main drains and most other fixtures - both above ground and underwater. Even use it to securely bond PVC fittings to copper, galvanized or existing pipes. The DMK-5000 Kit includes everything you need to make professional, long-lasting repairs: One resealable 50ml (1.69 ounce) cartridge of AquaBond UW-5000 White Underwater Repair Compound, One DM-50 dispensing gun, Five SM-5416 static mixers, One 1-foot length of PEF-01 Polyethylene application film, One detailed instruction sheet illustrating our new patent pending application process.
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 5.5 x 4.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.