Brand: APPLIED BIOCHEMISTS
- BENEFITS: Kills current algae blooms and prevent future algae growth
- USE: Does not require pH adjustment to be effective and is ideal for winterizing pools
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone, bigaunide and minerals
- FEATURES: No waiting to swim; Non-foaming; Clarifies water
- INCLUDES: One 32-fl oz container of Pooltrine 60 from Applied Biochemists
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Pooltrine 60, when used regularly, kills current algae blooms and prevents algae growth. This swimming pool treatment is effective against most types of algae. It does not require pH adjustment and clears the water in your swimming pool without requiring pool closing and without foaming. About the Brand: Applied Biochemists was developed for use in lakes, ponds, and other outdoor bodies of water. Our water care products are economical and powerful enough for the toughest jobs. Applied Biochemists offers everything from algaecides and deposit control formulas to non-chlorine shock treatments, powerful surface cleaners, and more. If you like using Applied Biochemists, check out some of the other brands from our parent company, Sigura. With brands like HTH, Leisure Time, GLB, Spa Selections, and PooLife, Sigura has a long heritage of experience in developing innovative water treatment solutions for use in pools, lakes, ponds, hot tubs, and more. At Sigura, we have an unparalleled passion, pride, and commitment to improving the environment and enhancing the security, health, and safety of the global communities we serve. With our track record of innovation and simple, intuitive solutions that anticipate needs, Sigura customers feel secure as they enjoy their pools, spas, ponds, and lakes.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 3.1 x 3.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.