Brand: APPLIED BIOCHEMISTS
- BENEFITS: Quickly removes oily contaminants that cause cloudy water and scum lines
- USE: Follow directions as part of regular swimming pool maintenance
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone, minerals and biguanide
- FEATURES: Helps keep filters clean
- INCLUDES: One 1-gal container of Dissolve from Applied Biochemists
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Reduce your pool maintenance time with this enzyme cleaner from Applied Biochemists. The enzyme cleaning action in Dissolve rids pools and spas of oils, lotions and organics that leave scum lines and clog filters. About the Brand: Applied Biochemists was developed for use in lakes, ponds, and other outdoor bodies of water. Our water care products are economical and powerful enough for the toughest jobs. Applied Biochemists offers everything from algaecides and deposit control formulas to non-chlorine shock treatments, powerful surface cleaners, and more. If you like using Applied Biochemists, check out some of the other brands from our parent company, Sigura. With brands like HTH, Leisure Time, GLB, Spa Selections, and PooLife, Sigura has a long heritage of experience in developing innovative water treatment solutions for use in pools, lakes, ponds, hot tubs, and more. At Sigura, we have an unparalleled passion, pride, and commitment to improving the environment and enhancing the security, health, and safety of the global communities we serve. With our track record of innovation and simple, intuitive solutions that anticipate needs, Sigura customers feel secure as they enjoy their pools, spas, ponds, and lakes.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.