Brand: Advantis Technologies
- BENEFITS: Quickly rids pools of mustard algae outbreaks
- USE: Swimming may be resumed several hours after treatment
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with all types of pools and all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone and minerals
- FEATURES: Destroy deposits without leaving a residue
- INCLUDES: One 3-lb container of Yellowtrine from Applied Biochemists
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Yellowtrine granular algaecide from Applied Biochemists rids pools of mustard algae outbreaks and will destroy deposits without leaving a residue. This pool cleaner must be used in conjunction with a chlorine shock product. About the Brand: Applied Biochemists was developed for use in lakes, ponds, and other outdoor bodies of water. Our water care products are economical and powerful enough for the toughest jobs. Applied Biochemists offers everything from algaecides and deposit control formulas to non-chlorine shock treatments, powerful surface cleaners, and more. If you like using Applied Biochemists, check out some of the other brands from our parent company, Sigura. With brands like HTH, Leisure Time, GLB, Spa Selections, and PooLife, Sigura has a long heritage of experience in developing innovative water treatment solutions for use in pools, lakes, ponds, hot tubs, and more. At Sigura, we have an unparalleled passion, pride, and commitment to improving the environment and enhancing the security, health, and safety of the global communities we serve. With our track record of innovation and simple, intuitive solutions that anticipate needs, Sigura customers feel more secure as they enjoy their pools, spas, ponds, and lakes.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.