GLB Oxy-Brite non-chlorine shock oxidizer is a potassium monopersulfate-based shock oxidizer. It oxidizes like chlorine, but actually reactivates a small amount of spent chlorine and won't deplete the chlorine residual.
- Swim immediately after treatment!
- Restores sparkle to cloudy water
- Reduces sanitizer demand
- Made with 100% monopersulfate compound
- Will not increase CYA levels
1. Add 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons Oxy-Brite to destroy contaminants that have accumulated in the water.
2. Reapply Oxy-Brite weekly to maintain water clarity.
Used weekly, Oxy-Brite will continually oxidize contaminants thus requiring less sanitizer throughout the week to maintain clean water.
Oxy-Brite non-chlorine shock oxidizer offers a non-chlorine alternative for shock oxidizing pool water. In addition to its effective shock oxidation treatment, Oxy-Brite non-chlorine shock oxidizer includes unique blue water brightening crystals that polish the water.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone sanitizers and salt water pools
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.